At Neon Collective our small team is made up of a collective of women. Based in Mount Maunganui and Auckland, New Zealand we are lucky enough to have both the beach and city lifestyle!
NEON COLLECTIVE SALES ASSISTANTS/STYLISTS
Neon Collective Sales Assistants/Stylists live and breathe the bohemian lifestyle. They embrace the brands we stock and have an innate ability to understand our customer and how clothing can help enhance their lifestyle. We love to see our customers shine when they are able to express themselves with high quality clothing that withstands the test of time.
CASUAL/PART-TIME : MOUNT MAUNGANUI
Do you love the beach lifestyle? Then you'll love working with us at our brand new boutique located in the heart of Mount Maunganui We have an exciting opportunity to be a part of our new concept boutique which we think you will love!
Key accountabilities include:
- be part of a fun team helping to achieve boutique targets
- deliver exceptional customer service in line with the Neon Collective experience
- maintain the boutique and product to a high standard - merchandising skills are a plus!
- relate to a multitude of different customers
- create and nurture VIP relationships with both new and existing customers
- assist with store events i.e. new collection drop days, promotions etc
- other tasks as required
You will have:
- excellent customer service, selling and styling skills
- can confidently communicate
- shows initiative in all situations and can multi-task
- flexible approach to work days, especially over public holidays
- enthusiastic, dedicated and a high standard of personal presentation
- supportive and nurturing culture
- competitive hourly rate
- monthly clothing allowance
- bonus system
- staff discounts
- a career in retail
Then please apply by CLICKING HERE and include an up to date CV and cover letter.
NEON COLLECTIVE XX